In iTunes you can burn cd's from a play list. To generate a track list with just the titles and artist names of the tracks on the cd:
1. copy all text in the play list window
2. open an empty document in Word and paste all text from the clipboard (Ctrl-V)
3. select all text and in the 'Table' menu choose 'Convert', 'Text to table'
4. now you can remove unwanted information, such as 'genre' or 'album' by selecting the columns, right click and choose 'delete columns'
5. select the entire table, and in the 'Table' menu choose 'Convert', 'Table to text'.
A ready made Word document in which you can make a cd booklet can be downloaded here.